Monday, November 20, 2006

LATEST NEWS FROM THE RICHARDS' FAMILY

I just spoke with Bobby, this is sooooooo incredible. He said he had just gotten back from a test to see if he can get out of there. (CT-SCAN) He asked me for clothes and they will be sent overnight so he gets them tomorrow. (Billy included a #1 Racing Dad cap for him to sport of course) Our plan is to go out and get him on or before 11/30. My last visit to Ohio of 10 days, I had told him I was done with Ohio and would not be back to visit but to bring him home and hopefully this time we can get-er-done as planned. I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND ALL THE RIGHT WORDS TO THANK EACH & EVERYONE OF YOU WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED IN YOUR OWN WAY TO BOBBY'S RECOVERY. SO, JUST KEEP SPEEDWAY ALIVE FOR US - Rhonda & Billy Wade Richards

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home