Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Kyle undergoes surgery

On Monday, in Workington hospital, Kyle underwent foot surgery to stabilize his right talus , a bone in his right foot.(See bones of the foot link) The operation, to insert two screws into the bone, went very well and his family expect him to be in hospital until at least the weekend. It is expected that he will be off the foot for approx 8 weeks at which time he should be able to bear full weight on it. Physio will start this week and it is felt that he may ride again in about 2 to 3 months time. This means he will, unfortunatly, miss the world under 21 qualifier in June. Kyle is, naturally, down at the moment as he was getting into things very well over in England and becomming a definate crowd pleaser. More news as soon as it is available.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Andy,
During my search for information about diamond solitaire, I found your Blog,
although this post isn't exactly what I was looking for, I like the topic and the way you wrote it. My interest goes out to diamond solitaire related information, but I always admire a well written post.

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Andy,
During my search for information about princess cut diamond, I found your Blog,
although this post isn't exactly what I was looking for, I like the topic and the way you wrote it. My interest goes out to princess cut diamond related information, but I always admire a well written post.

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home