Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Kyle legault to return to the track for G.P. qualifier!!


"Hey everyone. I am pleased to announce that I will be riding in the GP qualifier at Lonigo this weekend. I had x-rays taken a week ago and the surgeon declared that the bone had healed enough to enable me to ride in the qualifier. I have now had 2 practice session at Scunthorpe with the last one costing me £100 to hire the track. I managed around 60 laps on Monday along side my former team mate Emiliano Sanchez and it was a good work out. I now feel fit and ready to qualify on Saturday. I can only apologize for the delay in letting you all know my plans for a comeback, but I wanted to make sure I was 100% confident in my decision to ride. I will update you all after Saturday."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home