Thursday, April 24, 2008

Kyle Legault progress report from Kyle.

"Hey everyoneI am now going to physio twice a week exercising my leg muscles on a daily basis and I’m amazed with the progress already. Everything seems to be coming together very well. I feel I am getting better and better each day. This is keeping me very busy and helping my days pass quickly. The Doctor says only 3 weeks and 2 days until I can safely walk again with out my crutches!I would like to extend a big thankyou to all the Mildenhall fans who kindly raised money for me, It was very much appreciatedIn the mean time I am keeping busy doing bits and pieces around the workshop. Gibbo took me skeet shooting at the weekend, I didn’t do too bad for a rookie, I tell ya it took me a few shots to get my balance right but I think I ended up hitting 13 out of 25 shots.I do plan on making the trip to Brum this Sunday. I’m looking forward to seeing everyone there.It’s a big pain not being able to drive and I feel useless as a passenger but hope to be behind the wheel in a few weeks time.See Ya." Kyle.

Taken from http://www.kylelegault.co.uk/ 22 April 2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home