Thursday, June 30, 2005

Kyle at home (Sheffield) tonight

ROBBIE Kessler returns to the Sheffield Pirtek Tigers line-up for their Premier League clash with Isle of Wight Islanders at Owlerton on Thursday 7.45 gmt (2.45 et).Kessler, a Sheffield asset, is currently on loan at Stoke and will deputise for injured skipper Sean Wilson.Sheffield have a tough task on their hands as the Islanders were in town recently for a Knockout Cup tie and did well.Craig Boyce, the former Grand Prix star, is one of the Premier League's top performers and is in his second season with the Islanders.Krister Marsh was at Owlerton only last week when he made a guest appearance for Belle Vue and looked very impressive - and Glen Phillips has also done well at Owlerton in the past. Kyle Legault makes his home return after recovering from a badly broken foot - and he is relishing the prospect. Legault said: "I'm looking forward to this meeting, it will be great to be back riding at Owlerton in front of the Tigers fans."I raced in a junior meeting here last week and came through fine and the last time I rode here before my injury I scored double figures. Hopefully I can do the same against the Islanders."I would like to thank everyone for their support during my injury and I hope to repay them with a good performance on my home return."TIGERS: Robbie Kessler, Paul Cooper, Ricky Ashworth, Richard Hall R/R, Andre Compton, Ben Wilson, Kyle Legault.ISLE OF WIGHT: Craig Boyce, Glen Phillips, Krister Marsh, Ulrich Ostergaard, Tomas Suchanek, Jason Doyle, Steen Jensen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home